On your wedding day, you must take care to remain fresh and beautiful throughout the day. Have not given a thought so far? Where will you keep your little necessities - lipstick, compact, tissue, mint, refresher, keepsakes? In a handbag or purse! It is imperative that you should spend time to select a bridal hand bag for your wedding day to keep the little basic necessities at arm's length. There are top handle purses, clutch bags, wedding pouch, long strapped hand bags.
Care should be taken while selecting the bridal hand bag
Settle on a hand bag that is light weight, exquisite but small.
Check Out Our Featured Products
- Ask your seamstress to make the handbag from the wedding gown's extra material.
- Match the hand bag color to that of your wedding dress.
- The fabric of the hand bag should complement the fabric quality of the wedding dress
- The ornamentation in the hand bag should blend with that of wedding jewelry or the wedding dress.
- While trying your bridal gown, model with the hand bag of your choice and decide if what you see is satisfactory to you.
- The length of straps of the hand bag should be chosen wisely. The bag should fall comfortably against your side.
- Try to settle with a hand bag or clutch bag that is perfect as is. You do not have to worry about lengthening or shortening or coloring the hand bag.
- While choosing handbags, choose matching handbags for bride's mother, bridesmaids
- Remember to check if the bag can hold the basic things you will be carrying with you on your wedding day.
- Choose a hand bag that you will be comfortable in carrying during your outings and shopping.
- Test the zippers and clasps to find that they work smoothly