You will have many pairs of eyes assessing your appearance on your wedding day and everything you wear from - head to toe - will be discussed. Walk down the aisle in style, comfort, and elegance and in perfect bridal shoes that blend and complement your wedding dress. The wedding dress is the most important bridal garment and the wedding shoes should enhance the wedding dress.
You will be standing, greeting your guests and dancing, so make sure that your wedding shoes are comfortable.
Check Out Our Featured Products
Think about the style of shoes in which you can stand and walk comfortably. Decide whether you want sandals, slippers, pumps or strappy heels, high heels or flat shoes. Look out for discount wedding shoes which may be cheap in price but will fit perfectly your budget and enhance the beauty of your bridal gown.
- Check the hem of your wedding dress - if you are wearing high heels, it should be hemmed to suit high heels.
- Match your shoes with the fabric of your bridal gown. If your wedding dress is silk and satin, choose satin shoes.
- The adornment on the wedding shoes must complement the theme of your wedding gown and wedding jewelry. If you are wearing pearl jewelry, use beads in your shoes as an adornment. It will catch the eyes of the onlookers.
- If you are going for heels, decide on the heel heights -flat heel, mid heel or high heel.
- Try shoes on with your actual dress if possible. See how long your dress hangs in proportion to your shoes. See if your wedding shoes can be seen at all.
- Try wearing the actual shoes at least for three hours sometime before your wedding day, so that you can know how tired your feet will feel with the shoes you have chosen.
- If color is an issue, you might consider having your shoes professionally dyed to match the color of your wedding dress.
- Have a pair of back up wedding shoes, in case you have to change your shoes during the ceremony. Consider buying professional ballroom dancing shoes in white or custom dyed.
- Open toe shoes (with your toes poking out) are not advisable with a long dress.
Select matching, elegant, perfect and comfortable shoes and walk down the aisle in confidence.